QuickControl is an addon for IPCop
QuickControl let you select the dial-profile and to shutdown your IPCop from 'Home' WebGUI.
QuickControl key features
- Seamless GUI integration
- Select one of your profiles and dial this profile
- Shutdown your IPCop
- download the latest QuickControl version if you
have not already done so.
- copy the file QuickControl-<version>-GUI-b<buildnumber>.tar.gz
to your IPCop box (by using SCP or WinSCP), /tmp/quick is probably a good
- login (ssh or Putty) into your IPCop box as root and chdir to the
place where you put the archive.
- unpack the QuickControl archive with:
tar zxvf quickctrl-<version>.tar.gz
- install QuickControl with (to uninstall type './install.sh -u'):
Now QuickControl is installed and you can start using it through the IPCop
To select profile and dial you have to be user 'dial' or user 'admin'.
To shutdown ipcop you have to be user 'admin'.
Before downloading the QuickControl addon, you must agree
to the following terms:
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty
of any kind, expressed, implied or otherwise, including and without
limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular
Use this software at your own risk! In no event shall the author
be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages
whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits,
business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss), whether
or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of
liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability
to use this software.
|Download QuickControl for IPCop 2.0.3 and newer
I agree with these terms
30 March 2013
- Ported to IPCop 2.x.x
- Added button for reconnect
9 May 2007
Version 1.0 - Build 2
- Added standalone installer
19 March 2005
Version 1.0 - Build 1
- Written and packaged for use with the Addon Server 2.3